Posted on 07 May 2012 by Nitin
Barbecues should be done in the open to avoid indoor pollution
Well, there’s a surprise!
In the UK we’ve had YET ANOTHER death from carbon monoxide poisoning from a barbecue used/left under cover – this one in/by a tent.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Call: +91 22 24220999
Helpline: +91 9833613377
Equinox Labs is an Expert in Monitoring the Quality of Food, Water and Air, and Solve any Problems Related to these Sectors.
For more information Contact Us.
Add us on these Social Networks to get regular Updates!
Copyright © Equinox Labs Blog – LabSaints.